Cosmetic dentistry can restore your confidence, revitalize your look, and improve your social interactions. But before you undergo a procedure, you should ask your prospective cosmetic dentist about their training and experience, past results, and the procedure options available.
A good cosmetic dentist will leave you feeling confident that you have chosen the right procedure and also that the dentist is qualified to perform the procedure, and that you are comfortable with their care.
Ask your prospective cosmetic dentist these questions about their experience:
- How much experience do you have with this procedure?
- How did you become trained on this procedure? Have you continued your training?
- Can I speak with previous patients who have undergone this procedure?
- Do you have before and after photos?
- How much experience do you have with the dental technology used for this procedure?
Here are some questions to ask about the procedure, alternatives, and risk vs. reward:
- What procedure do you recommend?
- What are the pros and cons of the procedure?
- Are there possible complications for this procedure? Have you encountered them, and how did you handle it?
- Are there alternatives? How do the alternatives compare? Why is this a better option?
- How long will the results last? What maintenance is needed?
- What can I do if I’m unhappy with the results?
Woodlands Premier Dentistry has both the experience and level of care that you are looking for in a cosmetic dentist and we will happily answer all of these questions during your initial appointment.
If you are in the Houston area and looking for a cosmetic dentist, call Woodland Premier Dentistry at 832-610-3123 to schedule an appointment.